Sunday, June 24, 2007
RoundTop RoundUp
So Aunt Sharon took off for RoundTop yesterday, Saturday for a shopping day. There was an antique show going on. By the time we got there we were hungry so we stopped at the local cafe. There was a really long wait so we went somewhere else. Also, a long wait - imagine in RoundTop. Population of 77. So we went back to the original place and got inside after only a 15 minute wait. Guess what - they put us at a big table with 4 people we didn't know! Oh my gosh. How weird is that. And we didn't even talk to them. It was so funny. Aunt Sharon andI were so annoying I'm sure because we never shutup talking. Anyway then off to the antique show. Where I bought two upholstered Mr. and Mrs. chairs - mohair, green with wood trim, a shabby chic dresser in white - and a small white table. It was going to cost me $125 to have it delivered to my house so we got the porters there to load it in my 4-runner. Unbelieveable - they were magic - they got it all in there. I tipped $30 - is that generous enough? Next week I have to go back and pick up my black dining room chairs which i left there to sell . . . but now want them. Aunt Theresa is coming to go with me and spend the day. That will be fun. Aunt Sharon is coming too I hope. Maybe it won't be so busy - the show will be over. It is a beautiful drive over there. So this is Sarah's last week here - sad. So sad. Justin flys in Tuesday I think and is bringing a friend to help load their truck. We are trying to go to Austin this week to take Kyra to lunch for her birthday - Aunt Sharon and Julie have a birthday soon too. That should be fun too. This is getting boring. sorry. I'll stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
STOP SPENDING $$$$$$$$$$$$ Maybe I will just come see you while you are in arizona. it just feels so dang far away. we will see. sounds like yall had a blast. love ya katy
Sounds so fun! :) you and aunt sharon! what a deadly duo you are! Cant wait to see all your great bargin finds!
Post a Comment