Thursday, June 28, 2007
Christmas in June!
I just spent 30 minutes in my super big closet singing Christmas songs with Daisy and Chandler. We made a pallet in there with quilts and they love it. The funniest was when I started singing the Twelve Days of Christmas. Even Chandler totally sang along. It was so funny. And Daisy accompanied us with the little piano on the song book. My last evening with the kids . . . Sarah is helping Justin load the truck. Yes, Sarah is superwoman. Guess Justin thinks so too - apparently he didn't ask anyone to help. Reminds me of Dad . . . and our awful move from Az to Tx. Moving is so difficult. Lucky Katy, the military packs and moves them. Wow. Almost worth joining up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I AM Superwoman! Mom, you've totally destroyed my alias. The sheer number of people who visit your blog are going to destroy the world as we know it. Wonders will cease to exist. The sun will fall towards the earth and Superman will eat Cryptonite for breakfast!
But I'm glad you had fun singing songs with the kids. I approve of Christmas songs at any time of year...and that's in all seriousness, that is!
oh wow1 i love that new picture on your header mom! Are the bluebonnets in bloom right now? i hope so...i am already getting the photo shoot with mylie sitting in them. :) Love christmas songs! i bet daisy and chandler loved their palet in the closet. Your a fun grandma. :)
Post a Comment