Monday, June 25, 2007
Are Ya Impressed!
Will wonders never cease! I learned to put a picture on my blog. I am so happy! I just saw this picture. . . and was remembering how much fun we had meeting Ben at the airport and welcoming him home from his mission in Houston. What a guy! Love the "cowboy" Texas look. His white shirt even had western style pockets and snaps instead of buttons. Why is that - do cowboys need to get their shirts off really really fast or something? Or maybe they are too lazy to unbutton. . . who knows. Dad and I are so proud of you Ben - well done son. It has been almost a year since he got home. Good to remember - and Dad was there. I love this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
very impressed that you figured out how to do that, but not very impressed with my fat self in that picture! yuck!
Good job! but the idea is to put teh picture in YOUR POST...not ont the sidebar silly..i'll show you this weeekend. Love that picture. That was so exciting waiting for Ben to come off that plane and then to see him decked out as a cowboy. That was fun. :)
Hmmm. Daniel exhibiting a bit of attitude in that picture...do I dare say "I'm way too cool to act like I care?"
... More like, "I am too much of a goof to take a serious picture in my life" :o) Thats a good picture and Katy, you do not look fat!
I was thinking the same thing. I thought you looked pretty in that picture, Katy! Don't be so harsh on your gorgeous self...
Go Mom. Now I will expect to see lots of pictures on your blog often. I've got to keep up with you somehow!
Post a Comment