Monday, June 25, 2007
Jazzercising Sisters
So, today Aunt Sharon and I went to Jazzercise class in Smithville. Oh my gosh. Has it ever changed since the last time I took it in Boerne, Texas some 20 years ago. It really didn't occur to me that they would change the music and the moves so much. Let's see, the instructor was probably 20 years old. Guess she picked the music. And she was good - about half of the class was my age or thereabouts, the rest were probably 20 - 25. There were I guess about 20 ladies - it appeared that only my sister and I were near death . . . I didn't actually fall down but wanted to. I sweated for the first time in a number of years won't say how many. But I did enjoy it. Kinda enjoyed it. A little bit. But I will stick to it. It helps to have a partner. My sister refused to wear shoes. Silly girl . . . I told her that was very wrong. But she is much older than me. . . and obviously feels much wiser. We'll see who has sore feet tomorrow! Well, here's hoping we can continue on our quest to better health and a body that will move better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good job mom and aunt sharon! i agree it is totally different. we did it in texas, and were just laughing and being spastic. if we would have kept up with it then you could seriously learn to dance! talked to pres this morning, and he said that i should line up some ballroom dancing lessons for us over R&R, because he remembered i have always wanted to learn that. what a sweetie.
okay...i am the mean daughter. that is so secret...so it is no secret that i probably would have paid money to watch you and aunt sharon doing this class. i can only imagine. HEE.HEE!
Yeah! Congratulations. You know...dancers don't wear shoes when dancing. And they practice for hours. So I'd say it's alright. But then I've learned to bow to the wisdom of my elders...so I'll let ya'll duke that one out! I'm glad ya'll had fun.
Way to go! I'm very impressed. I can't even remember the last time I excercised. Props to you both!!
mom yall need to read sara meir's blog about foam rollers for your feet. it is awesome info! whatever becky you know i am the mean sister! give it up!
Post a Comment