Monday, June 25, 2007
Evil in the Closet
Yes, there was evil in my closet! I picked up a binder on the floor and guess what was in there when i opened it!?? A huge, ugly scorpian. I hate scorpians. It really unnerved me. Although i did have the presence of mind to step on it. Killed that guy with one swift stomp. Just thought I would share that little tidbit of my life with all of you. And just to let you know what a tough lady I really am . . . screaming and jumping on the bed would have done me no good! Had to take care of it myself or else I would have been wondering when I would run into that scorpian again . . . so so glad it didn't get me! I have seen a grown woman cry after being biten by a scorpian. It was Robin Baum . . . some of you remember her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YUCKY! YUCK! I hate scorpians. We had black widows on our front porch! i hate dirty bugs. Good job killing it...Dad would be proud.
Never been bit...hoping never to be bit. Don't want to cry over a bug bite. JC would never let me live it down. He's currently the one in our family that's scared of bugs...
gross. simple as that. I envy you for being able to kill it, I would have ran!
Post a Comment