Monday, June 25, 2007

The Carter Family is Soon On Their Way to AZ

So, today I am helping Sarah. Mostly just standing around. Right now I am on her computer. Does that sound helpful? Daisy and Chandler both have friends over so that is good. Sarah is going to get more boxes and cancel her City of Bastrop water account. You know all those final things when ya move. The ward is sad to see them go. They really liked them both . . . though didn't have much of an opportunity to include them in ward activities. Sarah and I both are gone so much . . . and then Sarah and kids were sick. . . and then Justin was gone. Oh well. Things don't always work out like we would want them to. But there are many options in our lives and many of them are just fine. As long as we don't choose the bad options . . . all will be well. I'm excited for them to get into their new house close to Becky. That will be fun for all of them. And for Justin to start his new business - I think he is going to love it. He makes pretty much anything fun if he puts his mind to it! Somehow he just got a bad taste in his mouth about TEXAS. Don't let that make anyone else down on Texas. This is truly a great place to live. I love it. Justin did admit it was pretty here. And this is home to me for now. It makes me happy to drive amongst the pine trees . . . the ward is so friendly and helpful. By the way, Katy, that is a pretty decent picture of me! I'm impressed. But what happened to the other picture. I thought it was pretty cute. I'll go back to watching Sarah work - she has almost everything packed. Justin comes in this afternoon at 5 p.m. and is bringing a friend to help out. They plan on getting their truck on Thurs. and leaving this place on Saturday. That will be heartwrenching . . . I don't think I will say goodbye. I will see them in a few weeks anyway.

5 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I was thinking about that yesterday...the fact that you'll be in AZ in a couple weeks anyway! Makes it a lot easier, right? I think Ginger knew all of this ahead of time and planned accordingly to help you out!

Chelsea said...

Hi Jeanie- I am Becky's friend, I met you last at Bunco at becky's house, I'm SURE you don't remember me, there were lots of girls! :) anyways I just wanted to pop in and tell ya I think its so cute that you are doing a blog, and I love reading your posts. You are such a strong woman! I love your insights and obviously you have raised 7 kids WELL there is alot we can learn from you! :)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I am sad Sarah won't be there anymore, but still wishing that you will move back to Mesa, Arizona. Texas is good for you for now. I thought that was a pretty picture of you too! Glad you like it. The other picture was cute of the restaurant, but I couldn't even see you. This one is much better. It is when Ginger had Paden blessed. Sorry I had to cut Ginger and Paden out. Shauna is going to do some pretty vintage wallpaper on the header when she gets a chance. Maybe, I emailed her anyways. I still don't understand how she does it. Anyways. I will call you later. Love ya katy

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

ps. mom I took off your name because of security reasons. Also you don't put your exact town either. You just say Texas. Sorry those are the rules!

Becky said...

Hi Mom! Mylie will give you lots of hugs and kisses on Sunday...only one day solo. No worries! :)