Tuesday, June 12, 2007
are ya kidding me? what - do you girls just sit at your computer all day . . . ?? my blog has been on there for about . . . what . . . an hour? how exciting to read your comments. i love it. i'll practice so i can add pictures. sarah did a good job tho' don't ya think? it would be great if ben and daniel would do one. guess it's a girl thing. i'm sitting here at my table (which sweet Justin brought over to my new house) - at my laptop (wireless) - watching HGTV. am i cool? yes, I am so so cool. waiting for the a.c. guy to come look at the a.c. unit. will probably miss the movies with the carters. like i have so many appts. - how could i possibly have a conflict? silly. hope you guys have a big father's day planned for your hubbies. that goes for all of you other people reading this blog. hahaha as daniel would say. might fly daniel here for papa's father's day. ben is coming still i assume. tho' i haven't heard from him. my dinner tonight was three triskuit crackers with cheese. think i could maybe lose some weight? if i hurry i can meet sarah for pizza w/kids and go see Surf's Up - no choices here in bastrop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Actually, YES! i do sit at my computer all day! :) when i am on the phone with my boring media reps i read my fellow bloggers posts! :) It is fun! Take some pictures of your finds from yesterday...i want to see the hall tree. Not sure what i am doing for Father's day...it's my anniversary too. :) 4 years. time flies when your having fun.
So, happy anniversary to Katy, Sarah and Becky . . . all in the month of june, right? Belated to ginger - april . . . . time does fly, becky. that's why there is no time to waste on being unhappy, angry, depressed, dissatified, etc. All those negative emotions should always be very temporary, and replaced by the fact that we live in a beautiful world full of wonderful friends and family with plenty of stuff to make us smile and laugh! Like all those awesome grandkids of mine. And mustn't forget my two youngest . . . ben and daniel. Now those two can really make ya laugh can't they? Looking forward to seeing all of you guys soon. ginger when are you and katy coming to see your mom? I await you. not to leave sarah out but she is probably pretty much up to her eyeballs with me at this point. especially with justin boy gone. hugs to all.
I got to show becky my hair extensions on line today. we web cam every once in a while. hint hint sarah and ginger and mom get a webcam! mom you should have gotten a laptop with a built in webcam. sooo easy. okay i have to go upstairs and break up the fighting. love yall.
Surf's Up was pretty good, actually. I wasn't looking forward to it (although Chandler was PUMPED!)But I ended up really enjoying it. Movie makers are absolute geniuses. They know me really well...
Extensions WHAT? You got extensions?!
ginger, that was Katy talking about extensions. like I would get extensions. I am way too cheap. I'll read that book when I come to babysit in July. Guess I better start looking for a cheap ticket. They have been $330 lately. Darn it! I forgot about the Dolezal wedding. That will be fun. Driving, Ginger? or flying?
Post a Comment