Thursday, June 28, 2007

DaisyLaney & Chandler Bing











Here are some cute pictures of the grandkids. Chandler is wearing the Batman Cape that belonged to Daniel when he was little. Daniel wore it constantly. Chandler was pretty impressed with it. Love the way Daisy's hair is fixed - I love braids. Just wanted to share. Sarah just made cookies so I gotta go before they are all gone! Love cookies warm out of the oven.

5 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I like that picture of Daisy. It's my favorite "do"...

A Diary of A Mother to An Unruly Kid said...

First thing Daniel said when he saw the pictures was, "thats my cape." Hahaha, as if he is going to wear it again! Love the pictures, and even though this isnt on the same post- Christmas in June sounds fantastic and I expect to be invited to attend next year ;o)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I totally remember when Daniel wore that cape. He absolutely loved it. I remember Ben taking it and Daniel screaming that Ben was going to get his germs on it. That is awesome that Daniel remembers it.

Becky said...

Love the pictures of the kids! Daisy you are so stinking CUTE! :) Cant wait to squeeze them both! i am with laura...better send out some invites next year for Christmas in June. :P

Ginger John said...

Ah I totally remember nerdy Daniel wearing the cape. So funny. The good 'ole days.

Daisy and Chandler are growing up- they are getting so big. I love the braids too!