that's looked fun. so i'll give it a try:
1. Dark chocolate makes me smile. And it's a real smile. And it means yum. I would rather have chocolate than ice cream, candy, pop, etc.
2. I really love going to church on Sunday, and I love to go to all three meetings. Since I joined the church in 1974, I have never not wanted to go to church except once. But I won't go there. That's not a bad record for a member of over 30 years! Not saying I never missed church all those years . . . just that I always WANTED to be in Church on Sundays. Thought I would clarify in case someone calls me on it!
3. I was so good with being "just" a stay-at-home mom. Since I had seven kids so fast, it pretty much kept me from working outside the home. I had more than I could handle just trying keep them all safe and sound!
4. I have a Bob Marley CD and I love it. Even tho' ben says he is a stoner. And I love Enya too whatever the heck she is saying I don't know but it is so relaxing to listen.
5. I love to have a pedicure. The whole experience I love - except when they use those hot stones, sometimes too hot. And sometimes the massage is painful, but i love it anyway.
6. Did you know I am a hooker? A rughooker. I love to hook rugs. And even better is collecting old 100% wool clothing from thrift stores - now that is fun.
7. Random - did you know that I once was a "hot-pants" waitress at the Peanut Gallery in College Station, Texas !! Bet that was a surprise.
Oh, I have many more but I will stop since I was only asked for "7". It was a good day today. Smile. Give someone a hug.
3 comments:
Okay mom you are kinda scary today! Between hooker, and hot pants. I was scared! Just teasing ya. Just talked to Leann and Gary is doing good. Wants Ned to come by. It is funny to me how much they love all my brothers and sisters and our family. I mean I love them, but they are my family. They said they love to just be in the middle of our family parties and soak it all up. How sweet huh!
You should teach me to find rugs because I always find the worst rugs!- Danny hates that they shed!
that was fun. the hooker part really did throw me off for a second though. Yikes! Miss you Mommy dearest. I am sad I won't get to hang out with you while you are here. I am hoping you will stay for a bit afterwards. hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment