I never cease to amaze myself. I pasted the part that looked like a foreign language . . . and lo! and behold! it was the actual picture and the result of my town quiz. Again, ya learn somthing new everyday. If not, you are not doing all you should to expand your horizons!!!! (When I ask Daniel how he's doing - he always says . . . Amazing!) And by the way, who the heck are those people who I have never heard of - on that first question about clothing/fashion? I just randomly chose one that I liked! Wonder what fashion style I chose? Anyone know?
2 comments:
That's funny...I recognized a couple of the names in that particular question, but had no idea what their clothing lines looked like specifically so I looked them up online. I chose the third one down. I think it was Sarah McLarety or some such thing. Funny...does everybody know all those fashion designer type names?
yah that was a weird quiz...i didnt like it. there is another that is called "what american city are you?" and when i took it i got NYC and casey got austin. hee.hee. he said to make sure and tell you that. :)
Welcome home...cant wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment