Saturday, September 29, 2007
Any Questions!!!!????
The grandma in the picture is a lady named Lou that Trey met when he went to law school in Washington years ago. She is the nicest lady. She lives right on the water on a small farm - they farm trees! She is over 80 but still pretty active - and so so funny. We stayed at her house for a night and had dinner. Did you notice the cup of coffe with the leaf drawn in the cream on top? It was unbelievable. I had never seen that before - Aunt Sharon was impressed. Made her smile for the first time in two days - she had a really bad cold. I have more pictures but my blog decided I was through. It's late so I guess I'll head to bed. Check back for a few more pictures of Washington and some of St. George and the Opfel fam up there. Did you notice the flowers at the market? Huge bouqets of lovely flowers for $4. Wow. Also, there were pig statues everywhere - any ideas on that? I took a picture of a dragon in Chinatown but can't get it turned right. So frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your trip looks like so much fun! I want to go to Seattle....we would of course have to make a trip down to Forks and see Bella's place. :) And i would wonder off into the woods thinking maybe Edward would ditch her for me. :) Maybe.
Post a Comment