Saturday, September 8, 2007

Anyone there!?

Well, since Katy is the only one who updates daily guess I'll make a new post. Checked everyone's blog and . . . nothing. Can you tell I'm looking for news? So, the building purchase is out the window. Moving on to something else . . . looking for land to invest in and possibly build a house to sell. I keep wanting to "flip a house" as I watch that show and they seem to make lots of $$$$. Risky tho' I suppose. Today I spent some time finding a nice place to stay in Seattle! No more Santa Fe. Now we're headed to Seattle and the San Juan Islands and maybe Canada. And I actually received my Passport today. It was so exciting. Now we can plan a trip to Ireland - I'm totally ready! We leave on Monday morning and will be coming back in five days. That is if George lasts that long . . . it should be interesting to see. Haven't ever been to the Northwest so I am so excited - not excited to pack tho'. That's so hard - what to take? Long sleeve, jacket - shoes? - dress? - tennis shoes for comfort . . . long jeans, short jeans. Just so hard. That's what's going on here in Bastrop - the weather has been nice - ok, it's been hot, but not that hot. Since I have been in the house mostly or the car which is a.c. ! Tomorrow's church and I'm in the library all by myself . . . I'll try to follow the rules. There is the worst show on t.v. - with cameron diaz - that sweet thing or something like that. trash! gotta go change it. someone let mom know what's up - mostly - Laura!! You're my only in with my baby boy Daniel.

2 comments:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Okay so how funny is this that I was reading this post and started to think I was on the wrong blog, I looked up to make sure it had mom's picture! What the heck Seattle? and a passport? what are you talking about, and when did this start happening? What happened to Utah and KANSAS!?

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Have fun in Seattle! I've heard it's a great place to visit. You'll have to tell us all about it when you're back. Don't stress the packing. It always ends up fine in the end.