Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Love those McDonald Boys!

So, I have spent an hour trying to put captions on these pictures of the boys. No luck. So, I will just add another post. So frustrating. I also deleted my Thought for the Day because I could not get it to look right. Katy brought the boys down for a few days and it was so fun. They are all so full of energy and craziness! Just like boys should be. We spent time at the creek at Aunt Sharon's and Uncle George's. Derek and Colten found "quick sand" and spent a good deal of time trying to sink themselves. Travis and Jacob threw the stick for the dog, Jake. The weather was agreeable . . . not too hot to enjoy the evening. We also spent a day with Papa who looked great and really enjoyed the boys. All in all, we had a great visit tho' way too short. I will probably have to kidnap them next summer and just keep them all for awhile. Jenifer and Reyn came over on Sunday afternoon and spent some quality time with all of us. They just love the boys - Aunt Sharon says they are so fun to be around. Good job Katy and Preston . . . except when Travis got a bit "angry" and was trying to kick a hole in the tire of the van . . . . We were all waiting for Katy to kill him but she was exhausted from the trip and just said "he'll get over it" and he did. Time goes by so fast - pay attention or you'll miss something important! Like the kids growing up!

1 comment:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

It sounds like ya'll had a really good time. I glad ya'll got to visit!