Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ben - "The Protector"

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

3 comments:

SarahBeth said...

hmmm. I think Ben and Ginger match!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Absolutely right on with what I think of Ben! I love ya little bro!

Becky said...

hee.hee. they do your right! :)

I am getting scared of this site that seems to nail everyone's personality down PERFECTLY!

Spooky?