Saturday, August 25, 2007

"The Giver" - Duh!

Thanks to Ginger I figured out that I went to the wrong site. That profile cost $29.95. so that went by the wayside. . . here's the one you guys did. Hmmm - guess I am pretty social but only with people I know. Shine? Never noticed that.


"The Giver"


You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud! (Now, that's embarassing . . . but I actually think it's true.)

5 comments:

Jose said...

Nice looking blog you have here, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com
and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you
and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that
also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

Sarah's Nonsense said...

So is this the same test that everyone took? Or is this the one you paid for? How did that happen?

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

absolutely mom! love you!

Becky said...

what is that admin comment up there? do you know that person mom?

That is sort of scary...i got the exact same one. I am my mother. :P

Ginger John said...

Funny that mom and Becky were the same. Even WIERDER though is that me and Ben were the same. Interesting! :)