Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Saving Daniel

I am totally just kidding. I don't know why I thought that. I was watching a new show trailer called "Saving Grace" and Daniel was on my mind. oh well. I was just checking in and wanted to put this little ditty on here for all to read: Life is a Dream, Realize it. Life is Love, Enjoy it. Life is a Song, Sing it. Life is an Adventure, Dare it. I bought a big wooden board with this printed on it - anywho, I thought it was pretty neat. Hope all is well in Arizona, because I plan to be there in a week. I'm gearing up for the youngins (Daniel & Laura) to come - I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with them. Let's see, Schliterbahn, Six Flags, Padre Island, CC Aquarium, Zilker Park, - and who knows what else they will come up with - oh yeah, and maybe the River Walk. Think I can handle that one. Cause all you have to do is walk . . . and eat. Daniel asked for a pot roast - and asked if I could have the dogs groomed before he comes . . . Uh No! Today I go to RoundTop once again to pick up my dining room chairs which I left there to sell. Now I need them - so Sharon and I are going to get them. And of course have lunch. Any excuse to go antique shopping . . . . Yes, Daniel, I will make a roast with potatoes and carrots (your favorite! ha!). I know you hate cooked carrots - and I don't know why because they are so good. By the way, children (including Laura) - you do not update your blogs often enough - I check everyday for news and pictures.

3 comments:

Becky said...

you must not be referring to me...cause i just updated mine a day ago with TWO posts. :) i am waiting for the rest of my texas pics before i do a blog on that trip. SEND ME the pics. Yummy post roast sounds good, my favorite part if the carrots. Daniel-just save yours for me. :) Hope ya'll have fun in texas...sounds like a FUN filled PACKED weekend!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Hey Mom. We're excited to see you up here. It should be fun. I hear you're going to go see HP movie with Daniel while you're here. It's good! Look forward to it. Wish I could come hang out in Roundtop with you guys. I miss the Aunts! Just kidding...you're not my aunt. (You're my mom and that's even better!) But I still hold to my comparison to hanging out with the aunts in Practical Magic.

A Diary of A Mother to An Unruly Kid said...

Daniel and I did plan alot but nothing that can't be rearranged or canceled. I think instead of shopping you should just come to six flags, it will be so much fun! I know Daniel is really excited to go and see you (and the dogs). He tells me they will make me hate my dog. Hahaha, he is probably right. See you soon!!!!!