I took a walk in the woods with Dixie and Ranger this morning. Good thing I took them with me because i usually get lost. I figured if I got lost that whenever they got hungry or thirsty I would just follow them home. I was looking for red berries and greenery to decorate. You can't really tell how very cute this arrangement is just outside my door. But I love it. It has our wooden ornaments hanging around . . . notice the adorable angel? So, hopefully you can get a little enjoymjent in seeing my Christmas in Bastrop. I'm loving it. I put lights in my window which look pretty silly during the day . . . but at night or how adorable! 
Oh! you can't really get the whole picture! See my metal sign "Happy Holidays!"

Mama's piano was so fun to decorate . . . . the blue pitcher is filled with yaupon berries and greenery. My Santa collection is there in the front. Can't find my Santa candles . . . so my candle holders are empty . . . .

On my T.V. cabinet I set up my Nativity with the Little Christmas Tree that I bought a few years back at a boutique in Mesa. Also, my little paper Christmas houses covered with glitter. Love those.

Here is my window which I covered with twinkle lights . . . I was trying to get a picture of the Red bird eating from the bird feeder outside. But I guess you can't see him. The birds were so happy when I finally remembered to refill the feeder. Merry Christmas to them!!
2 comments:
Jeannie, that is darling-looks rustic and like you--pretty stuff, i think i am going to just put up a candle, i have said that so many times, that I am believing it cause nothing is up yet. will we see you maybe at Christmas. busy and crazy life, still , huh.
LOVE it. I love those wooden ornaments. So cute. I also love the Roly poly Mr and Mrs Clause for Candy. Sarah found one at an antique store! That should be my new mission to find me some of those!!! Your temple picture will look PERFECT right above your piano!
Post a Comment