Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Day The Camera Died . . ."
So, my camera died after I took a few pictures so the rest of my trip is undocumented. I hate that - I had even bought new re-chargable batteries. Otherwise, I would have taken some beautiful pictures of our trip to Utah. I would have taken pictures of the "naked men" in Paige. I would have taken pictures of the Mcdonalds at the Manti temple. I would have taken pictures of lunch at Mcdonald's in Manti. I would have taken pictures of the grandkids dancing up in Izzy's room. Did you know that Chandler is a pro break dancer? I would have taken pictures of root beer and ice cream all over the faces of Mylie and Kotter and Stella. I would have taken a picture of Briley with her gameboy. I would have taken pictures of the little ones out in Preston's back 40 enjoying the farm-like atmosphere. I would have taken pictures of Stella swimming - and Mylie swimming. I would have taken a picture of Laura at Petco with her black kittens for sale. I would have taken a picture of Ben in his sunglasses which he is never without! I would have taken a picture of Casey's new beard. I would have taken pictures of Ginger in her new home office. I would have taken a picture of Erin and Ned's new house - love the way you have decorated it - looks nice. Could have taken a picture of the way Jude collapsed on the floor when Grandma Jeanie stood him up to the couch thinking he could stand there by himself. A picture of Ned letting Millie slobber in his mouth would have been fun. So many pictures I have missed . . . I think I took some with Sarah's camera . . . maybe she'll post them. Anyway - enjoyed my trip rushed tho' it was - you are all so so busy -- but it was good to be together. I really do appreciate you all taking a break and gathering so I can enjoy being all together. Thanks to Daniel for taking a sick day so he could be with all of us. Thanks to Ben for taking the time off to drive with us on our miserable trip to Manti in the middle of the night - but at least he got to support Katy and Preston and the boys at the Temple, and he got to participate in the "naked men" incident. Thanks to Ned and Becky for accompanying their Mom up to the sealing - tho' it was impossibly hard . . . I'm so so glad we went. We laughed, we fought, we slept in discomfort, but the fun parts were really fun!! don't ya think? I wouldn't have missed going for anything in the world. love you all. Now it's your turn to come see me - but wait til it isn't so so hot. Oh wait, you're used to the heat . . .but then no, you have the "dry" heat. And that's not really hot, right? yeah, right. Anyway, I'll see you guys at the beach in August. Now that's gonna be fun and I think I'll get a new camera by then and maybe a new bike to go cruising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey those would have been some good pictures! You better look into getting a new camera. Hugs-Ginger
Post a Comment