Jenifer and Chris and Reyn came over to see the Mcdonalds on Sunday evening. We actually had a nice breeze and sat outside on the front porch. Katy and Preston painted the iron chairs black - hope Dad doesn't mind. They look good on the porch - but I might put them out under the pine trees and make room for a wooden swing on the porch.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Reyn Visits the Mcdonald Boys
Jenifer and Chris and Reyn came over to see the Mcdonalds on Sunday evening. We actually had a nice breeze and sat outside on the front porch. Katy and Preston painted the iron chairs black - hope Dad doesn't mind. They look good on the porch - but I might put them out under the pine trees and make room for a wooden swing on the porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks fun! I bet is was so nice to sit outside and chat with a breeze running through. Love your porch!
Post a Comment