Yes, they were here. And what a week it was - so so hot and humid. But Preston and the boys just kept right on working. And working. And working. Katy and I tried but we usually ended up inside, either at the "little house in the woods" as Travis calls it or the big house in town. That air conditioner just keeps calling you when you are sweating to death outside! We had unusually hot and humid weather this last week . . . but we had fun anyway. We did make two trips out to Shron and George's to see their horse and play in the creek. Here are a few pictures but my camera died so Katy has a few I'm sure she will post.
The fun begins . . . tho' hotter than heck. . . the boys are actually having fun splitting logs. They had been out to Barras Road and cut down some trees.
1 comment:
Hey! Derek started book six of Harry Potter while he was here babysitting at my house. I'll have to tell Katy to buy it for him in the next town they stop in. And Colten needs Eldest. He started that one while he was marooned out here at my house as well. So looks like you've got firewood for the winter to come. Wish I had a fireplace. Enjoy!
Post a Comment