Trey working on getting Reyn to like him. . . cute with Uncle George. Aunt Sharon with her sling . . . llama trauma. She's recuperating slowly but surely. Cute hat - she would only wear it backwards . . . those cell phones are ruining our lives.
Oh man those are cute pictures! About time Jen Dole! That last one with her cuddling with Trey makes me want her! Sure you don't want me to watch her for you? Kleigh the little girl I watch is here 12 hours a day 6 days a week, and usually spends the night at least one night a week and all this for the magical price of $100 a week....plus all the clothes, and shoes, and coats, and little girl toys you can imagine. You know I love every minute of it! :) Why couldn't you have had her just 3 years earlier Jenifer, while I was in Texas?!
3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. I love the one of Reyn laying on Trey's chest. SO SWEET!
Oh man those are cute pictures! About time Jen Dole! That last one with her cuddling with Trey makes me want her! Sure you don't want me to watch her for you? Kleigh the little girl I watch is here 12 hours a day 6 days a week, and usually spends the night at least one night a week and all this for the magical price of $100 a week....plus all the clothes, and shoes, and coats, and little girl toys you can imagine. You know I love every minute of it! :) Why couldn't you have had her just 3 years earlier Jenifer, while I was in Texas?!
Looks like a great 1st birthday party! Glad it turned out well. Happy Birthday, Reyn!
Post a Comment