On the way home from Austin tonight, the moon was incredibly big and beautiful . . . and so low in the sky. It just reminded me of how beautiful the world is - and do we remember to take note of that fact? At mother/daughter campout on Friday night, I kept being distracted during our program by the sunset - the sky was absolutely beautiful. It totally caused me to lose my place as I was doing my part in the program. But oh how lovely it was! AND - as I later found out - I saw Jupiter! I kept asking different ladies if that was a star I was seeing or what! It was so so bright! And the weather . . . yes, it is starting to look a lot like . . . . FALL! The temperature is cooling down a bit. My favorite time of year here in Texas!
Well - I'm just not back in the swing of things - no pictures to post - that's what makes the posts interesting. My brain is quite distracted in the planning of Young Women in Excellence this Wednesday. After that . . . I'm taking a break from all the planning of decorations, invitations, crafts, etc. Not saying I don't love serving in the Young Womens . . . I'm just saying . . . my brain has been on overload of late.
Part of which is probably LittleBlackDressKitClub and its problematic shopping cart. Talk about stretching myself - working with the website programmer was quite a challenge. No one has ever taught me to speak a second language of computer programming. So much to learn . . . so little brain power left.
Starting to miss my kids . . . planning a trip to Arizona shortly. Looking forward to General Conference - just enjoyed Relief Society General Meeting. Have been listening to April General Conference in the car . . . how many times can you to listen to the Brethren and still learn something new every time you hear the same talk. Love that.
It's late - think I'll head to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I need my beauty sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment