Ohhhhhh! So so so pretty. Aren't tulips the sweetest flower ever??!!! This vase of tulips was waiting on my doorstep when I got home last night. How fun is that!!!! My favorite kids sent them to me for my 57th birthday (thanks judy for correcting me on my age, thought i was turning 58, didn't do the math i guess). What a good birthday . . . flowers . . . happy birthday texts . . . phone calls . . . emails . . . even birthday greetings from several grandchildren! Add in there a super chicken salad sandwich on a croissant and several exciting new books - and ya have a good day. it's great to be loved!!! Sorry, I missed everyone's calls . . . did get a great email card from daniel (ha!). Nice to be loved by so many! that's what ya get when you have a bunch of kids!!! Love it!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
"Tiptoe thru the Tulips . . . "
Ohhhhhh! So so so pretty. Aren't tulips the sweetest flower ever??!!! This vase of tulips was waiting on my doorstep when I got home last night. How fun is that!!!! My favorite kids sent them to me for my 57th birthday (thanks judy for correcting me on my age, thought i was turning 58, didn't do the math i guess). What a good birthday . . . flowers . . . happy birthday texts . . . phone calls . . . emails . . . even birthday greetings from several grandchildren! Add in there a super chicken salad sandwich on a croissant and several exciting new books - and ya have a good day. it's great to be loved!!! Sorry, I missed everyone's calls . . . did get a great email card from daniel (ha!). Nice to be loved by so many! that's what ya get when you have a bunch of kids!!! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow those are beautiful. I kind of remember flowers........just haven't seen them in soooooo long......everything is FROZEN here :)
I am so glad to hear you had a good birthday!! Hopefully the card we sent will arrive soon enough! Or did you already get it? I absolutely love those tulips! So pretty! Miss you, happy 57!!
Yay! I'm so glad you loved your tulips! They look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great day. Wish I had been there to enjoy one of those chicken salad sandwiches with you and maybe a pedicure as well :) Cheers to te best Momma ever!
i did get a sweet birthday card with one of my favorite songs - "Just to See You Smile" - love that song. thanks laura & daniel. and i got a great card from the carters too. i do love those cards with all the sweet words . . . thanks guys.
Wow! Those are really pretty! Glad your day was fabulous!
Post a Comment