




Here are some pictures of a trip to Corpus - pretty recent. Katy and Ginger when was this? Is that baby Kotter? Oh my gosh. I can't tell who's who. Hmmm. Preston Mcdonald was there so when was that? Guess that was a while back. Paden is pretty little. Jake looks about 4.
2 comments:
I have the worst memory. I am not sure. I know it was between 2005 and now. Does that at least make the window of time smaller?
Wow. That was a couple years ago. Kotter was maybe 3 months old. So cute. That was fun. Remember when I came and spent a couple weeks in Texas. Me and Dad drove up together- I don't know where Mom was. Dad got a speeding ticket on the way when we were almost to Killeen. I remember being Super paranoid he was going to fall asleep at the wheel. Funny how I have that total paranoia and it never happened once and man alive he drove alot :)
Post a Comment