Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where to Begin . . . . Christmas 2007

I truly don't know where to being. I stayed so long away from home that my time in Arizona all ran together. I had so much fun I can't seem to single it all out. I remember going to the Zoo Lights. I remember going to the Temple Lights and Visitor's Center. I remember going to Dairy Queen. Wait - was that at Thanksgiving.?? I give up. I'll just add pictures and see if that can organize my thoughts. It was a great visit. So so good to be with all of my kids. Gosh, they are all so grown up. . . so very grown up. Dad would be proud of how all of you are doing in the crazy world of ours. So many choices to make, so many decisions, so many paths. But it seems to me that we are all doing great! We have each other and our family continues to grow. Guess I'll get to my pictures. Nothing is coming to mind in the way of awe inspiring comments. Becky got this video at Ginger's. Funny. Sure wish Stella and Kotter would have stayed in there too!

No comments: