Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh What Fun It Is! Being Together!!!

Well, that's all I got. What a bunch of random pictures. I think all of you guys must have more. I certainly hope so. Where were the Mcdonald's? Someone else must have some of the rest of us. I know we were all around somewhere. You guys - put some more on your blogs so I can see them. Or better yet - just email them to me. love you guys - mom



Daisy on her Baptism Day being so so sweet to little Mylie. Happy Baptism, Daisy Lane!!
Daisy and Chandler were feeling under the weather - but look pretty happy! Now Carson is sick. And it goes around and around and around. Cough, Cough.
That's just wrong, Kotter. We need to get you a pirate outfit - for sure.
Again, why all the toys? All they need is a dress up box.
I think Jack is depressed - he is probably tinkerbelle or some other embarassing character.
uh, yeah. that's Kotter in the black tutu. no comment.
Dress up is always the favorite - why do we needs all those toys . . . .
Yeah, Mom gave me some yummy oranges . . . .
Aunt Becky loves her nieces . . . .Stella and Paden.
Now Stella is teaching Paden to dance . . . Kotter is really not too sure about the dancing thing. Note his hands in his pockets - oh wait, I think he is just holding up his pants! Funny guy.
As Preston McDonald would say, "Ned, now you're a real dad - you have a son, too!!" Just kidding of course - now we're waiting for Preston to get a daughter . . . . do we have to wait for long??
Here are the four little ones . . . Jude is too young to get into much trouble!!
Apparently, Mylie asked Stella to show her a few dance steps.
In the kitchen...we were in there alot...our family eats coninually . . . thanks ginger and preston for allowing us all to hang out forever at your house. it was great. we'll try to share the load next time.
Mylie was feeling puny but still trying to enjoy the chaos - and she did!
The other baby boy Opfel - Daniel - holding the new Baby Boy Opfel. I think they like each other.
Jack the Nanny. So patient with the kids . . . notice the indoor leash. What a dog!
Briley, Paden and Carson enjoying a little "kid" time in the amazing playroom.
Ginger and Erin working in the Scrapbooking room . . . it's too much fun for me. Maybe someday I'll learn it. Jude in Ginger's arms, smiling as usual.




Hey Jude! Youngest daughter hugging our newest Opfel baby - It's a boy! Yeah!!! And so cute.
Daniel and Colten - a great picture. Colten just wouldn't stand up . . . guess he didn't trust Daniel's strength. Tho' we all know how very strong Daniel is.
How comfortable. To be in the arms of your big brother . . . even Mylie is comforted.

1 comment:

Ginger John said...

Ohhh so cute. I'm glad you took pictures becuase I didn't. :) We miss Grandma Jeanie.