Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Beginning - Concord Square Apartments

Our first family picture. Katy looks to be about 10 or 11 months old. Ned is waiting to be born in May (1976). We're sitting by the fountain in our apartment complex. I think Uncle George took this picture. We also have a picture of Scott falling into this fountain somewhere. Thought you would enjoy this picture. Look how "big" I am. And look how small Dad is! Boy, he really bulked up as the years went by. And for that matter, so did I. . . . sad to say.

3 comments:

Don and Sandy said...

You are so cute!!I know Bill is up there looking good like in this picture and just waiting for you to come with him someday, looking cute and young. ( I love that part of the gospel- We all get to look young again.(Whoopee!!!)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

how funny mom! See I was thinking how much better dad looked when he put on a little weight. He is too tiny in this pic. When we got married Pres was too tiny, and now he looks better and more like a man! :) Of course you couldn't have convinced me at the time we got married that he would become even better looking as the years went by...

Becky said...

That is a cute picture. i am jealous i dont have one like that with ME in it. :P

You both look so young. Very cute and SO happy!